An intimate, lively neighborhood restaurant located in the charming Belmont district of Charlottesville, VA, tavola offers inspired rustic Italian dining through the use of quality ingredients and a simple philosophy fostered by a staff passionate about food, wine, craft cocktails and personal service. Due to our limited seating, we do not take reservations outside of special events.
- Tavola shares culture and cusine - Daily Progress
- Tuscan Chef Visits Tavola - Newplex coverage
- Behind the bar: Tavola's Christian Johnston
- 8 reasons to drive to Charlottesville this winter — Zagat guide
- Belmont bucket list —Paste Magazine
- In Balance: Waiting for dinner at tavola just got easier — C-VILLE Weekly
- Introducing: tavola's cicchetti bar—Charlottesville29
- C'ville's collection of wine experts keeps growing—C-VILLE Weekly
Enter your email address below to suscribe to our newsletter.
tavola opens at 5pm for dinner Monday through Saturday. We are closed on Sunday. All parties are seated on a walk-in basis, and we do not take reservations. There is ample seating in the cicchetti bar where you may enjoy craft cocktails and small plates while you wait, or stay for the evening.
Contact & Location
All parties are seated on a walk-in basis, we do not take reservations.
We are located in downtown Belmont, where street parking is available.
826 Hinton Avenue Charlottesville, VA 22902